In order to earn rewards, you first have to become a Certified Impact Analyst.
What is Certification?
- A 1.5-hour free webinar training that anyone can join.
- A series of assignments to give you the skills to accurately and effectively assess the impact of a business.
Learn more or sign up for the next webinar training here.
Once you have successfully completed your certification every analysis you publish earns you €30 in rewards!
We will send your Certification Confirmation Email and Certificate, and with this email, we will send you a form to complete if you want to take payments for your future impact analyses.
You don't need to take action if you want to donate your reward, we do this automatically at the end of each month. You can also change your payment preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the full terms and conditions about payments here.
Key points to note:
- Rewards are only for published work by Certified Analysts.
- Members must be able to receive payment via PayPal or Revolut in order to opt for cash payment.
- Impact analyses published during the certification are not eligible for rewards.
- Rewards are accumulated and then paid to Analysts at the beginning of the following month. As a guide, there is an approximate window of 1 week for payments to be received.
- Writers must use the 'topics' tab to write on our pre-determined priority companies and topics.
If you have any questions regarding donations or cash payments you can reach the team at email@example.com.